In the current world scenario, the demand for health products have never been greater. In Brazil this is no different. Due to the rapid spread of Covid-19, Brazil is at a time of scarcity of products to ensure safety from contamination of the virus, such products are: alcohol gel, protective mask and latex gloves.
You, who are a manufacturer of alcohol gel, masks or latex gloves see how easy it is to export your products to Brazil in a regulated way with the help of Stone Okamont.
There are two ways to legally export your products to Brazil.
- Obtain Operating License from VISA - (Health Surveillance). Process where occurs local inspection in accordance with RDC - (Resolution of the Collegiate Board) related to product classification. Want to know more? >
- Obtain Operation Permits. In this process there are petitions, compilation of documents and collection of fees, the processes must be done physically and online. This process is analyzed by Anvisa - (National Health Surveillance Agency) and takes place in Brasília - Federal District.
If the importer already has a license and authorization, it is only necessary to register the product. Below is a model of how the documents are:
Below you can check the product registration processes:
- Product classification. Anvisa classifies products according to the risk offered, numbering classes 1 to 4, with 1 being the lowest risk class and 4 the highest risk class.
- Products rated from 3 must obtain the Good Manufacturing Practices certificate, The Certificate of Good Manufacturing Practices are a set of rules that govern all the processes through which the product goes.
- Register the product. In this process, of Product registration, information about the product is presented, such as: Instructions for use, label, contraindications and others.
Whatever you choose, Stone Okamont acts advising and consulting for both solutions! Count on Stone Okamont to export your products to Brazil!
Fill out the form below, talk to one of our professionals and ask all your questions about how to export products to Brazil.